- Q11. Overall assessment of situation in North Caucasus
- Q13.Reaction to possible separation of Chechnya?
- Q14.Continue military action or negotiate?
- Terrorist attacks in Russia
- Reasons for the Second Chechen War
- Q15.Do you think that it is possible to stabilize the situation in the North Caucasus, to restore order and peace?
Q. How would you assess the situation in the North Caucasus (in Chechnya, Ingushetia, Dagestan, and other national republics of that region)?
political situation; Chechnya; terrorism; islamism; instability; separatism
How do you relate to the possible separation of Chechnya from Russia?
Chechnya; separatism; independence; Russian Federation; territorial integrity
Do you consider that it is necessary to continue military action in Chechnya or begin peaceful negotiations with the Chechen leadership?
Levada Center, Nationwide Survey, February, 2007
Q. Do you think that it is possible to stabilize the situation in the North Caucasus, to restore order and peace?
North Caucasus, order, peace, Russia, conflict zone, Chechnya
Top of Page