Voting Behaviour - Presidency
- Q2. Broad political outlook
- Q3. Vertical of power good for Russia?
- Q4. Leaders serve national or personal interests?
- Q6. Corruption in government
- 2012 Presidential Campaign
- 2008 Presidential Campaign
- Sources of Putin's Support in 2000
Which of the following parties or political outlooks do you most sympathize with?
political, outlooks, sympathize, Levada Center
Q3. Do you think the \"vertical of power\" when all problems are solved according to commands from the Kremlin and the infuence of the government, Duma and parties is minimal, does more good or more harm?
vertical; Kremlin; executive; authority; centralization; federalism
What do you think people surrounding Putin are concerned with more: the problems of the country or their personal material interests?
Putin; leadership; national interest; personal interests; corruption
Do you think that the level of stealing and corruption in the country has changed since Putin was elected President by comparison with what it was during Yeltsin\\'s period of rule?
stealing, corruption, Putin, Yeltsin, Levada Center, nationwide survey, 8-12 December 2006
Top of Page